Here is how to set up your BigRock domain with Yondo
For BigRock, you need to set up redirection to your Yondo-hosted domain (example: yourbrandconsulting.yondo.com). You can do this by editing the DNS records for your BigRock domain and add a CNAME record for your subdomain. Here are the steps to follow:
- From the BigRock home page, click My Account. (You might need to log in at http://manage.bigrock.com/)
- Click your BigRock domain name.
- Click DNS Management.
- Click Manage DNS
- The Admin Area for your BigRock domain opens. You'll be able to see all of your domain's current DNS records. Here.
- From here, you can modify all your DNS records for your BigRock domain, including your CNAME record.
- Next, Click CNAME Records.
- You will see a list of your current CNAME records for this domain (if this is your initial setup, the list will probably be empty.) Click Add CNAME
- Complete the fields as follows:
- In the Host Name field, enter the prefix you want to use for your subdomain, for example “videosales” (Please do not enter the dot).
- Leave the first of the 2 “Value” fields blank.
- Check the box next to the second “Value” field.
- In the second Value field, enter your Yondo-hosted domain name, for example yourbrandconsulting.yondo.com.
- In the TTL field, type 7200 (this is the minimum allowed by BigRock.).
- Click “Add Record”. You should see a message indicating that the record was added successfully.
For more details related to the Yondo-specific configuration, please see the main article on domain alias setup.