To set up your domain Alias with Crazy Domains, you need to create a CNAME record, by following the steps below:
- Click on My Account link at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Type your username and password and click Login.
- Click on Domains from the top grey menu.
- Click on the domain you wish to update.
- Scroll down to the DNS Settings section, click the menu icon on the right and select DNS Records from the drop-down menu.
- From the tab menu above select CNAME Record.
- Enter the Sub Domain name (for example “videsales”).
- Make sure that your CNAME record points to your Yondo-hosted store. (for example “yourbrandconsulting.yondo.com”)
- Click Create.
For more details related to the Yondo-specific configuration, please see the main article on domain alias setup.