Here is how to set up your Enom domain with Yondo:
- Log into your Enom account.
- Next, hover over the domain menu along the navigation bar at the top of the screen, and click My Domains.
- From the domain overview screen, click Host Records under the domain you wish to modify.
- Once you're on the Host Records screen, configure the www CNAME (Alias) record to point to your Yondo store; for example at: “yourbrandconsulting.yondo.com” (replace with your real store name.).
- Once you have your records set, save your changes, and log out of Enom.
For more details related to the Yondo-specific configuration, please see the main article on domain alias setup.