Here is how to set up your GoDaddy domain with Yondo:
- Login to your GoDaddy account at https://mya.godaddy.com/.
- Navigate to my products then select manage all.
- Double click on the domain that you wish to edit.
- Scroll down the page until you find the Manage DNS Option
- Scroll down to the Records section.
- Click on the Add button in the bottom right to add a new CNAME record.
- A dialog window opens.
- Change the Host: field to the subdomain name for the alias assignment. For example If you want your store's domain to be "store.mydomain.com" you would enter "store" in the Host field.
- Change the Points to: field to point towards to your Yondo subdomain at: “yourbrand.yondo.com” (replace with your real store name.).
- Click Save.
For more details related to the Yondo-specific configuration, please see the main article on domain alias setup.