Here is how to set up your GoDaddy domain with Yondo:
- Login to your GoDaddy account at https://mya.godaddy.com/.
- Click the Launch button next to Domains.
- Under the action menu for the domain you wish to edit, click Domain Details.
- Under Domain Details, click the DNS Zone File
- Click the Edit Record
- Scroll down to the CName (Alias) section.
- Click the icon for the Edit Record button on the line of the "www" host.
- A dialog window opens. Change the Points to: field to point towards to your Yondo store at: “yourbrandconsulting.yondo.com” (replace with your real store name.).
- Click Finish.
- Click Save Changes in the action needed bar.
For more details related to the Yondo-specific configuration, please see the main article on domain alias setup.