Yondo provides you with all of the necessary tools to enable you to easily organize your Live 1-to-1 sessions.
Starting a Live 1-to-1 Session
1. When you are ready to begin a pre-booked session, go to Live 1-to-1 section in your Yondo Dashboard, then select "Bookings".
2. Choose the session booking that you would like to start and click the blue "Start" button. You are also able to start your session by clicking on the start session link in your confirmation and reminder emails.
3. In the newly opened window, you will be asked to allow the video call app to use your webcam and microphone. Please click the "Allow" button in order for your call to work correctly.
4. Once your customer connects, the live 1-to-1 session will begin. (Note: Your customer receives an automatic booking confirmation email that also provides a direct link to the session.) Your video and audio will automatically be detected by the app, but if you choose to, you may customize this by using the tools available within the Yondo video interface.
Using the 1-to-1 video call interface
Once your session begins, you have the option to customize your preferences from within the app. Yondo provides a set of tools for this purpose.
1. Chat with your customer via the built-in text chat widget.
2. The Call to Action function allows you to make clickable pop up windows appear on your customers screen. This can be a great feature to offer your customers the ability to book their next session in the window, the ability to watch a video, or even direct them to your personal website.
Click on the Call to Action you would like to show, then click the 'Show it now' button to make it appear on your customers screen.
To learn how to create a a Call to Action, please refer to our article on How to create a Call-to-Action Panel.
3. Use the timer to keep track of your time.
4. In the middle of your Toolbar, Yondo shows your connection status.
5. Use the "Share Screen" feature to share your screen with your session partner. You will be asked to select the window that you would like to share. You can share your whole screen or just a single window.
6. Use the Audio on/off button to turn your microphone on or off when desired.
7. Use the Video on/off button to activate or deactivate your webcam when needed.