Here is how to set up your 123-Reg domain with Yondo
1. Log into your 123-Reg control panel.
2. Select the domain you want to configure from the “Your domains” drop-down, then click Manage.
3. Under the Advanced domain settings section, click Manage DNS.
4. Click the Advanced DNS tab to view your DNS records.
5. Scroll down to the blank Hostname
6. In the Hostname, enter the subdomain you wish to configure. In this example, we are using the “videosales” subdomain.
7. Change the type to CNAME.
8. In the Destination CNAME field, type your full “.yondo.com” shop name. In this example, we are using “yourbrandconsulting.yondo.com”.
9. Save your changes.
For more details related to the Yondo-specific configuration, please see the main article on domain alias setup.