Here is how to set up your BlueHost domain with Yondo:
- Log in to your Bluehost cPanel at https://my.bluehost.com/cgi-bin/cplogin.
- Scroll down to Domains and click on the DNS Zone Editor.
- Locate the Select a domain Click on the drop-down menu.
- Click on the domain name you want to update.
- Scroll down to the Zone file records Under A Host, you'll see a table. In the row with the "@" click on the Edit link.
- Scroll down to the CNAME Alias In the row with the "www" click on the “Edit” link.
- Change the CNAME record by adding your subdomain as an alias (for example “videosales”) and by pointing your record to your Yondo store address; such as “yourbrandconsulting.yondo.com” (replace this example with your real subdomain.
- Click Save.
- If you run into any issues, you might find it helpful to first contact Bluehost for support as they have direct access to your domain settings.
For more details related to the Yondo-specific configuration, please see the main article on domain alias setup.