Here is how to set up your Hover domain with Yondo:
- Go to https://www.hover.com/signin and sign in with your Hover username and password.
- Click on the domain name that you are using with Yondo to go to the Domain Details
- Verify that your Nameservers are set to ns1.hover.com and ns2.hover.com.
- Click on the DNS tab.
- Next, click on Add New to add a new DNS record and enter your Yondo store address; for example:
- Hostname: videosales
- Record Type: CNAME
- Target Host: yondo.com.
- Your domain is now pointed to your Yondo store.
For more details related to the Yondo-specific configuration, please see the main article on domain alias setup.