Here is how to configure your Namecheap domain with Yondo:
- Login to your Namecheap account at https://www.namecheap.com/myaccount/login.aspx
- Click the Menu button in the top navigation.
- From the list, choose Manage Domains.
- Find your domain name. Check the box next to the domain name and click Edit Selected.
- On the left-side menu, click on All Host Records.
- Type “videosales” under Hostname, then enter your Yondo store name address in the IP ADDRESS/URL box. Under the RECORD TYPE select CNAME (Alias).
- Scroll down and click Save Changes.
For more details related to the Yondo-specific configuration, please see the main article on domain alias setup.