This is how you can configure your Network Solutions Domain with Yondo:
- Log in to manage your account at https://www.networksolutions.com/manage-it/index.jsp.
- Under the Log in to: drop down list, choose Manage My Domain Names. Enter your credentials and click Login.
- Skip the ads. Click Continue to Account Manager if prompted.
- Click Edit DNS.
- Under the My Products & Services tab, click Change Where Domain Points.
- Select Advanced DNS by clicking the radio button, and click Continue.
- Now add a CNAME record for the subdomain. Click to Edit CNAME
- Under the first column of Alias, type your subdomain name; (for example: “videosales”); click the radio button next to other host, then type in your .yondo.com web address (for example “yourbrandconsulting.yondo.com”).
- Finally, click Continue.
- Confirm your choice by clicking Save Changes.
For more details related to the Yondo-specific configuration, please see the main article on domain alias setup.