Ontraport can be used alongside Yondo in order to register attendees for your Yondo webinars.
This process needs to be performed for every webinar you want to integrate with Ontraport.
- Set up a Webinar within your Yondo Store Management interface. Click here for setup instructions!
- Get the Webinar ID:
- Go to your Yondo Store Management interface.
- Select “Webinars” in the left side menu bar.
- Get the Webinar ID from the webinar you wish to integrate – To do this, go to your Webinars section and click name of your webinar.
- Copy the ID, found at the top of the “Edit Webinar” page.
- Create a Smart Form or Order Form in Ontraport to accept webinar registrations. The Form must contain at least the First Name, Last Name and Email fields.
- Select the Settings tab on the Smart Form and add a Rule in the “Always On” Rules section (for Order Forms, create the Rule in the “Rules”: “Successful Payment” section).
- Name the rule, then select “Ping a URL” under “Then Do This”.
- Copy and paste the following URL into the URL box: https://api.yondo.com/webinar/:id/registration . Replace the ":id" portion of the URL (in red) with the webinar ID you just retrieved from Yondo.
- Copy and paste the following information into the Post Data field: firstname=[First Name]&lastname=[Last Name]&email=[Email]
- Save and post the form.