Using ClickFunnel’s HTML form option, you can easily register attendees to your Yondo webinars. This process will need to be set up for each webinar you wish to manage with ClickFunnel. To integrate, simply follow these steps.
- Go to ClickFunnel >> My Account >> Settings >> Email Integrations >> New Integration.
- Create a "Nickname" for your HTML Integration
- Select "Integration Name" and "HTML" from the Dropdown Menu
- Open The Editor
- Select "EMAIL"
- Choose "Integration" and Select the "Nickname" you created
- In a separate browser tab, go to your Yondo Store Management interface and set up a webinar by following this guide.
- Get the Webinar ID from the webinar you wish to integrate – To do this, go to your Webinars section and click name of your webinar.
- Copy the webinar ID from the “Edit Webinar” page.
- Go back to ClickFunnel and add the following HTML Code:
|<form action="https://api.yondo.com/webinar/:id/registration" method="post"> <input type="text" name="fullname" /> <input type="email" name="email" /> <input type="hidden" name="redirect_uri" value="https://youraccount.clickfunnels.com/webinar-confirmation" /> <button type="submit">Submit</button> </form>|
- Replace the “:id” portion of the first “form action” URL with the webinar ID you just retrieved from Yondo.
- Note that the ="redirect_uri" refers to the URL of your confirmation page, which your customers will see after they have registered for your webinar. It is best to set up this page before you finalize your Yondo integration, since it will redirect your customers to your personalized “Thank you” page. Please see ClickFunnel’s guide for more information on how to manage your sales funnel and add “Thank you” pages.
- Select Parse & Save.
Connect Form Fields - After you click Parse & Save, it will display a box below the form code that shows all of the form fields it found in the code. Click the drop down and match them to the form fields on your page. The extra fields from the form can be left as Not Synced.
- Test and you are ready to go