You can use your call to action panels in your Live 1-to-1 Session, Videos On Demand, and Webinars/Group Classes to prompt your clients to make a purchase, watch a video, or navigate to a link, among many other uses. In this Article we will go over how to use your Call to Action panels after you have created them. If you would like more information on making your Call To Action panel, please refer to our support article on How Do I Create a Call To Action Panel.
1. When hosting a Live 1-to-1 session, you will see a mega-phone icon in the bottom left corner.
2. Click on this icon to bring up the Call to Action screen.
3. Choose the panel you would like to show your client and click "Show it now". The Panel will appear on the side of their Session window.
Video On Demand
You can add a Call To Action panel to the end of your Video on Demands to prompt your clients to take action.
1. First, go to the Video On Demand section of the Yondo Dashboard
2. Add or Edit a Video on Demand and click on the "End Card" tab.
3. Here you will choose which Call To Action panel you would like to add to your video.
4. Then, click "Save Changes".
5. Now when a customer finishes that particular video, they will see the Call To Action panel appear in the video player.
You can also prompt webinar attendees to take action during the webinar, reaching a large audience with your Call To Action panels, in just a few clicks.
1. In your webinar app, you will see three tabs in the middle. These are the Chat, Attendance, and Call To Action Tabs
2. Click on the Call To Action tab, then choose the panel you would like to show your audience and click "Show".
3. You will not be able to see the panel in your audience view but it will appear on your attendees screen regardless.
If you would like more information on making your Call To Action panel, please refer to our support article on How Do I Create a Call To Action Panel.