Your Yondo Webinar app can be easily configured, right from within the very user-friendly desktop interface.
Here is how to set everything up so that you can be ready to begin broadcasting webinars:
Launch your Yondo Webinar
- Go to your Yondo Store Management Dashboard.
- Select Webinars.
- Choose your webinar from the list.
- Select " Start Webinar" in the options menu.
- Click 'Launch Webinar as the Host' to begin your Webinar. If you have a guest presenter taking part in your Webinar send them the 'Presenter Link' in 'Show other options'.
- Remember, as the Host or as a Presenter, you must have the Yondo Webinar Chrome Desktop App. If you do not have the app installed on your computer and need help doing so, please refer to our guide on How to install the Yondo Webinar Chrome Desktop App.
When using the app for the first time, you will be taken through an initial configuration tour.
1. Configure your Audio by selecting a microphone from the dropdown; then click Next.
2. Choose your screen sharing preferences by selecting whether you would like to share your entire screen or only one of your windows.
When selecting "Show Window", you will have the option to choose from one of your open windows. Select one, then click "Share" to confirm.
3. Click "Next" to go to the next step.
4. Choose whether you would prefer to show your webcam to your audience - to enable this feature, simply select your webcam from the drop down.
5. Next, the app will show you the chat window where you can text chat with your audience, along with a list of attendees, as well as the option to add a call to action panel, which we will address later in the article.
6. Next, you will have the option to view how your audience is seeing your screen, by selecting "Audience View" under the Tools button at the top of the app.
Now It's Time To Start Broadcasting!
1. Once completing the initial setup, you will be presented with the main Yondo Webinar window, where you have the possibility to change your configuration, start broadcasting, record your Webinar, chat with your audience and more...
2. Now, click "Start Broadcasting", to begin your Webinar. Your customers will connect via the direct link they receive along with their webinar attendance confirmation email.
3. Click "Start Recording" to record your Webinar.
4. You can also add a "Call To Action" panel to appear in your webinar any time you want. This panel can be used to sell a product, promote your social media, or give away an eBook, among any number of other uses.
To learn how to Create a Call To Action panel, please refer to our guide on How to Create a Call To Action Panel.
5. To use the Call to Action Panel simply click on the "Call To Action" tab and click "Show" on the panel you would like to appear. You will not be able to see it in your audience view but your viewers will see your panel on their screen.
What Can I Do with Recordings?
To create a Video On Demand with your webinar recordings, just follow these steps:
Go to your Yondo dashboard and select "Webinars" in the menu.
Locate your webinar and click the corresponding Actions button (three dots).
Select Recordings to view a list of your webinar recordings. Select the recording you would like to create a video , and simply click “Create Video on Demand”, under the desired recording.
You will be redirected to your Video On Demand dashboard where your recording will now appear processing.
Alternatively you can also access all of your webinar recordings in the "Recordings" Tab, under Webinar.
Here you will see a list of every recording that has been made on using the Yondo Webinar App.
Locate the recording from a specific webinar and click the corresponding Actions button (three dots). Simply click “Create Video on Demand” and again You will be redirected to your Video On Demand dashboard where your recording will now appear processing.
For help on how to edit your recordings information, please refer to our guide on How to Set Up a Video On Demand.