Step 1: Add Information
First, go to your Yondo Dashboard and select "Live 1-to-1", on the left side navigation bar.
Click "Add 1-to-1 session", in the middle of the page.
Next, enter your session's title - The name of the session can give customers a brief explanation of what the listing offers.
Select a team member who will run the sessions.
Select the category - This is used to categorise a session and improve your Google ranking.
Upload an image (Minimum upload size: 580 x 435 pixels.).
Enter your price.
Select the duration of a session for this listing.
Select the connection type - There are 4 connection types to select from. This will be the method of communication between your team member and a customer.
- Video call is a live webcam chat from inside your web browser.
- Dial-in has both participants dial a telephone number in their Country, then the lines are connected similar to a teleconference.
- Direct contact is where you call the customer directly using their phone number.
- In-Office is where you will add your office address and phone number so that your customer can come to you for a face to face meeting.
Step 2: Enter your details
Enter a description - The Description is displayed on your listing's page. It helps customers understand what the listing offers and covers.
Enter Prerequisites (Optional) - Prerequisites are something that may be required in before a customer purchases your session. Prerequisite’s can be another listing you offer or a specific skill.
Step 3: Enter Extras
Edit Portfolio items (Optional) - The portfolio essentially represents your achievements, associated with your listing; and it can be helpful to attract more customers. The portfolio is displayed on your session page.
Edit Materials (Optional) - You may provide materials associated to your listing such as a PDF, Word documents or images to assist customers during their live session. Your customers can download your materials after they have booked your session.
Publish. - If you toggle the switch to "Published" publish, the listing will be shown to the public.
Once you're done, click the "Save changes" button at the bottom right corner of the page.
Step 4: Add Custom Fields
First click on the Custom Fields link on the top of the Edit 1-to-1 Listing window. Here you can choose a form that you have created for other Live 1-to-1 sessions or click 'Create a new form' to open up the edit custom field window.
Click on the “Add new field” link and enter your desired field information:
Name – Enter the name you wish to display for the new field.
Type – choose the type of field you wish to add. Yondo provides the following types of fields:
- Single line text – Allows the customer to enter one line of text.
- Paragraph text – Allows the customer to enter multiple lines of text.
- Number – Restricts the input information to numbers only. This is useful for example for phone numbers, post codes, etc.
- Dropdown – Provides the customer with a dropdown list from which they need to make a selection. Only one option may be selected.
- Multiple choice (radiobuttons) – Allows the customer to make one selection from a list of items.
- Checkboxes – Allows customers to select one or more options from a list of items.
Help Text – Here, you may enter any additional help text that will provide your customers with more information on what the field is for.
Required – Toggle the switch if you would like to make the field required. Customers will not be able to complete their checkout unless completing all of the fields you deem required.
Click “Save” on the bottom right of the page, to complete your field setup.
Step 5: View Your Listing
To view a listing visit your store by clicking the link at the top left of the Store Management Interface.
Your 1-to-1 Listing will be displayed on your Yondo store, under the Live 1-to-1 Section.