Yondo integrates with Active Campaign to allow you to perform marketing automation based on the content that your customers purchase. An ActiveCampaign Contact record will be created and updated with your customers' information when they interact with your Yondo Store and make purchases.
In this article, we will show you how to map your Yondo fields to ActiveCampaign and define what each mapped field means. If you have not yet connected your Yondo account to ActiveCampaign, please see our support article on How to connect Yondo to ActiveCampaign
Many of these fields mentioned will need to have custom fields created in order to map them correctly, so we recommend knowing which fields you would like to map your data to, or setting up your custom fields prior to mapping your Yondo Event Fields to ActiveCampaign. Here is an article that will help you with creating Custom Fields in Active Campaign.
After you have connected your Yondo account to ActiveCampaign you will be prompted to select the Yondo Events that you would like to map. Any time these events occur, information from Yondo will be sent to ActiveCampaign to update a Contact record. There are two options for events that you can map including:
- Customer Created - which will send information from Yondo into ActiveCampaign after a customer has created a profile or made their first purchase. This event only occurs the first time a customer profile is created.
- Order Success - which will send information from Yondo into ActiveCampaign after a customer has successfully made a purchase from your Yondo Online Store. This event will occur every time a customer makes a purchase from your store and will update the information that exists within your Contact record.
Each event will have different fields that will map to the Contact, so we recommend setting up both to gain the maximum benefit from your integration. Many of these fields you will need to have custom fields for in order to map them accordingly so we also recommend setting up your
Customer Created Fields
The Customer Created event fields include:
- Id - The customer Id that is created when a customer profile is created in Yondo.
- First Name - The customer's First Name.
- Last Name - The customer's Last Name.
- Full Name - The customer's First Name and Last Name which are entered as a single data entry.
- Email - The customer's email.
- Time Zone - The timezone the customer is located in.
- Created Date - The date the customer profile was created.
- Last Purchase Date - The most recent date the customer made a purchase.
- Country - The country the customer is located in.
- City - The city the customer is located in.
- Phone - The customer's phone number if they have booked a Live 1-to-1 Phone session with your store.
- Language - The customer's Language.
- Role - Which will always read "Customer". This data is great if you have a field where you determine at what stage of the buying process they are in.
The only field that is mandatory is the Email field as that is the main data point that will connect your Yondo Customer Profile to their ActiveCampaign Contact record. You do not need to map every field to your contacts for the integration to function.
Order Success Fields
The Customer Created event fields include:
- Order Id - The Id that is created for each order that is made within your Yondo Store.
- Fulfillment Date - The date that the Order was purchased.
- Customer Id - The customer Id that is created when a customer profile is created in Yondo.
- Customer First Name - The customer's First Name.
- Customer Last Name - The customer's Last Name.
- Customer Email - The customer's email.
- Total Amount - The total value of the order that has just been completed.
- Discount Code - If the purchase was made using a discount code in Yondo, the discount code will appear in this field.
- Order Subject - A general term type of product a customer has purchased. This field will help in personalizing emails to ensure that a customer's messages match the product type that has been purchase. The 'Order Subject' field will result in the following information being added to your Contact record:
- Booking - When a Live 1-to-1 Session has been purchased.
- Rental - When a Video has been rented.
- Subscription - When a customer subscribes to your Video content.
- Registration - When a Webinar has been purchased or registered for.
- Order - Any other type of purchase made
- Product Type - The exact type of product that was purchased by a customer after a transaction has been successfully completed. This field will be filled with all types of products that were purchased in a given transaction, so there may be multiple product types populated into the field. The 'Product Type' field will result in the following information being added to your Contact record:
- Listing - Live 1-to-1 Booking.
- VodRental - Video On Demand Rental.
- VodSubscription - Video On Demand Subscription Signup.
- ListingPackage - Live 1-to-1 Package Purchase.
- Webinar - Webinar Purchase or Registration.
- PlaylistRental - Video Playlist Rental.
- PlaylistPurchase - Video Playlist Purchase.
- Program - Live Experience Session.
- VodPurchase - Video On Demand Purchase.
- ProductVariant - Yondo Group Sessions.
Again, the only field that is mandatory is the Email field as that is the main data point that will connect your Yondo Customer Profile to their ActiveCampaign Contact record. You do not need to map every field to your contacts for the integration to function.