The Yondo Webinar function allows you to include up to an additional 4 guest presenters to join you in your presentation. You as the host will be able to share a presenter link which will give your guest presenters the ability to share their video, audio and screen, however they will not have the ability to start your webinar nor start recording your webinar.
It is recommended that you run a test webinar with these users before hand to ensure they have set the Chrome app up correctly and that they have given Chrome the ability to share their video and audio. If you do not have the app installed on your computer and need help doing so, please refer to our guide on How to install the Yondo Webinar Chrome Desktop App.
To invite a Guest Presenter to your Yondo Webinar, please follow these steps.
- Go to your Yondo Store Management Dashboard.
- Select Webinars.
- Choose your webinar from the list and click on the play button.
- You can also click on the three vertical dots and select "Start Webinar" in the options menu.
- Below the 'Launch Webinar as the Host' there will be a 'Presenter Link'. Copy and paste the link to share it with the users you would like to join as a guest presenter.
- Remember, as a Presenter, you must have the Yondo Webinar Chrome Desktop App and the link must be opened using a Chrome Browser. If you do not have the app installed on your computer and need help doing so, please refer to our guide on How to install the Yondo Webinar Chrome Desktop App.
For information on How to Run and Record your webinar as a host, please see our support article.